Learn Bio-Touch Now. The Free Training eBook comes with your $18 Membership!
It is your birthright to be healthy, happy and loved!
Everyone can learn Bio-Touch! This method consists of lightly touching specific points on the body. The combination of correct points and light touch enhances the body’s natural healing ability.
The Bio-Touch Educational Foundation (IFBM) has developed and is offering an exceptional program that gives the tools to learn and share Bio-Touch no matter where you are in the world. It is as simple as downloading our training ebook and following the instructions. There is also the opportunity through our online courses to receive more one-on-one instruction or to become a Certified Practitioner. Bio-Touch is so easy to learn that even children can learn and practice it effectively!
Bio-Touch does not require that you possess special healing abilities, states of mind, religious beliefs or philosophies. There are no masters, gurus, or other authority figures or hierarchy within the organization. And there are no levels of ability. You are effective while performing this touch therapy, whether it’s your first time or you’ve been practicing Bio-Touch for years.
Bio-Touch is a complement to any healthcare program. It can safely be used alone or in conjunction with any standard or alternative medical practice. Bio-Touch is considered to be part of the alternative and complementary healthcare practices that the National Institute of Health has defined as Bio-Field Therapies. These therapies are being researched for effectiveness around the world.
by Debra Schildhouse
The book is about Bio-Touch, Debra’s personal healing journey and Paul Bucky’s (Co-Founder of Bio-Touch) vision.
“… beautifully written and deeply meaningful book about the history and promise of Bio-Touch for personal and global health …”
~Gary E. Schwartz, Ph.D., Professor and Author
Bio-Touch is a touch-healing therapy that anyone can learn to perform effectively. It is taught through the International Foundation of Bio-Magnetics, a federally approved 501(c) 3 educational and charitable foundation. The Foundation offers low-cost classes at the Bio-Touch Center in Tucson, Arizona, and online. In addition, certified practitioners provide healing sessions at the Center on a donation basis to anyone in need of relief from pain, stress, or symptoms of disease. All the certified practitioners on staff are volunteers.
Bio-Touch traces its roots to a mining engineer, Norman Cochran, who lived in Quartzite, Arizona. In 1973, when his friend began having severe contractions in her fourth month of pregnancy, Norman felt compelled to place his fingers on her abdomen. She had suffered two previous miscarriages, but as Norman lightly touched her, her contractions eased. After twenty minutes, she rested comfortably, eventually carrying the healthy fetus to full term. Word of Norman’s healing ability quickly spread. He never questioned how or why he suddenly acquired the knowledge to use his fingers to help people heal.
In 1989, Paul Bucky, a young hippie with debilitating back pain, heard about Norman, who had become the town healer in Mancos, Colorado. Norman was busy giving free healing sessions out of his home. After only two sessions with Norman, Paul’s pain vanished. Having been on a spiritual path all his life, Paul envisioned Bio-Touch spreading relief to many suffering people around the world. Paul asked Norman to teach him how to perform the healing method. Paul learned quickly, then became instrumental in formulating the organization to teach others how to share the technique, now called Bio-Touch.
To teach Bio-Touch, an application of the universal principle “Love thy Neighbor” as a means to alleviate pain and stress, and support good health through all stages of life.
To encourage all people to take responsibility for their own healthcare, empower them to assist others and create a community of people worldwide dedicated to service, self awareness, and recognizing the equality of all humanity—thus forming a chain which shall go on indefinitely.
Are you looking for a rewarding volunteer opportunity? Through our Certified Practitioner training course, you can become a staff member at our Center in Tucson. You can also participate in community outreach programs in your area, or simply share Bio-Touch with family and friends anywhere! By sharing Bio-Touch with others, you’ll be making a significant contribution to the global community!
With your membership you will:
- support the work of the International Foundation of Bio-Magnetics (IFBM), a non-profit 501 (c)(3) organization, as it shares Bio-Touch worldwide.
- keep up with the latest IFBM news and Bio-Touch testimonials through the “Just Touch News.”
- be a part of a growing network of friends of Bio-Touch.
- save money on select vitamins, nutritional supplements, water purification systems, salt lamps and books, available only to IFBM members.
Memberships and donations to IFBM are always tax deductible
- This Bio-Touch class was super easy to learn, and even more amazing to receive. I am a Licensed Massage Therapist and am happy to have another tool in my toolbox to serve, help and bring relief to different populations of people with different conditions. "Touch comes before sight, before speech. It is the first language and the last, and it always tell the truth." Margaret AtwoodErin Jorgenson
- GREAT, enlightening and transforming gig... can't say much more. Except... My brain was showing clips of "The Dark Crystal", and this group was made up entirely of "Mystics"... very calming, positive, zen (choose your adjective). They were a sheer delight to service! (I mean that sincerely). Big SHOUT out to: Angelica's GREAT staff, Joey & Thad! And the catered food was delicious! Everyone was on the same page... which brings us to the main reason for the shindig: Debra NuDell Schildhouse's book drop, baby! BOOM! Check out her book: "Bio-Touch, Healing with the power of our fingertips" Fantastic crowd, great song selections! It was a very classy affair!Dave Rex Fuller
- I was sitting at McDonald's this morning drinking coffee and reading Debra's book. The forward had me blinking back tears and by page 18 I had to stop Cuz I could no longer see the words. All I can say is Wow and thank you all for helping me on my journey. Much love Always SharilynSharilyn Powelson
- I love to support Bio-Touch cause is a Kind, loving, soft, unique and transforming technique that enlightens peoples lives since alleviating symptoms and illnesses. Enhances most of all SELF AWARENESS. It improves in all ways anybody´s Body, Mind and Spirit.Elizabeth Romo, Mexico
- Since the very first day Bio touch gave me love and accepted me just the way I was at that time. It made my dream come true to find a place where people would be loving and sharing true and sincere hearts helping each others; and started changing my mind body and spirit into a much better quality of life.. It has helped me to see and find love in every person and to be more accepting to anybody. For me, Bio touch is a gift from God. (Aquascaliente, Mexico)Elizabeth (Esby) Romo
- I have heard of Bio-Touch technique and was offered an opportunity to learn Bio-Touch along with earning CE credits for my massage license. Bio-Touch is an easy and effective technique to use in and of itself as well as being able to pair it with other treatment modalities that I incorporate with my existing clients. I would also recommend this technique to friend, family and clients who are wanting to learn a technique they can learn to use with others. I appreciate the set points that are available in the manual to incorporate together.Shannon Sullivan
- I thought the class was engaging, interesting, done well and was not disappointing. Bio-Touch gives me a light touch option for healing and connecting with people and family.Randy Usem
- The class is wonderful. I don't have much experience in the knowledge of where every part of the body is located, however with Bio-Touch I have learned some. I am looking forward to using Bio-Touch with my Reiki to help others feel good and help with healing their bodies.Jill Ward