To teach Bio-Touch™, an application of the universal principle “Love thy Neighbor,” as a means to alleviate pain and stress, and support good health through all stages of life. Learn More
Learn Bio-Touch Now
Learn Bio-Touch Now. The Free Training eBook comes with your $18 Membership!
Bio-Touch – The Most Unique Healing Technique
Bio-Touch is a simple, hands-on healing technique that addresses all types of health concerns.
Everyone can learn Bio-Touch! This method consists of lightly touching specific points on the body. The combination of correct points and light touch enhances the body’s natural healing ability.
The Bio-Touch Educational Foundation (IFBM) has developed and is offering an exceptional program that gives the tools to learn and share Bio-Touch no matter where you are in the world. It is as simple as downloading our training ebook and following the instructions. There is also the opportunity through our online courses to receive more one-on-one instruction or to become a Certified Practitioner. Bio-Touch is so easy to learn that even children can learn and practice it effectively!
Research by Kenna Stephenson MD, Gary Schwartz PhD and Carol McKenzie RN, PhD shows that Bio-Touch significantly reduced stress levels between pre and post 5 minute sessions.Their research also showed a reduction in pain levels and symptoms of disease.
Bio-Touch does not require that you possess special healing abilities, states of mind, religious beliefs or philosophies. There are no masters, gurus, or other authority figures or hierarchy within the organization. And there are no levels of ability. You are effective while performing this touch therapy, whether it’s your first time or you’ve been practicing Bio-Touch for years.
Bio-Touch is a complement to any healthcare program. It can safely be used alone or in conjunction with any standard or alternative medical practice. Bio-Touch is considered to be part of the alternative and complementary healthcare practices that the National Institute of Health has defined as Bio-Field Therapies. These therapies are being researched for effectiveness around the world.
Bio-Touch is a touch-healing therapy that anyone can learn to perform effectively. It is taught through the International Foundation of Bio-Magnetics, a federally approved 501(c) 3 educational and charitable foundation. The Foundation offers low-cost classes at the Bio-Touch Center in Tucson, Arizona, and online. In addition, certified practitioners provide healing sessions at the Center on a donation basis to anyone in need of relief from pain, stress, or symptoms of disease. All the certified practitioners on staff are volunteers.
Bio-Touch traces its roots to a mining engineer, Norman Cochran, who lived in Quartzite, Arizona. In 1973, when his friend began having severe contractions in her fourth month of pregnancy, Norman felt compelled to place his fingers on her abdomen. She had suffered two previous miscarriages, but as Norman lightly touched her, her contractions eased. After twenty minutes, she rested comfortably, eventually carrying the healthy fetus to full term. Word of Norman’s healing ability quickly spread. He never questioned how or why he suddenly acquired the knowledge to use his fingers to help people heal.
In 1989, Paul Bucky, a young hippie with debilitating back pain, heard about Norman, who had become the town healer in Mancos, Colorado. Norman was busy giving free healing sessions out of his home. After only two sessions with Norman, Paul’s pain vanished. Having been on a spiritual path all his life, Paul envisioned Bio-Touch spreading relief to many suffering people around the world. Paul asked Norman to teach him how to perform the healing method. Paul learned quickly, then became instrumental in formulating the organization to teach others how to share the technique, now called Bio-Touch.
To teach Bio-Touch, an application of the universal principle “Love thy Neighbor” as a means to alleviate pain and stress, and support good health through all stages of life.
To encourage all people to take responsibility for their own healthcare, empower them to assist others and create a community of people worldwide dedicated to service, self awareness, and recognizing the equality of all humanity—thus forming a chain which shall go on indefinitely.
Are you looking for a rewarding volunteer opportunity? Through our Certified Practitioner training course, you can become a staff member at our Center in Tucson. You can also participate in community outreach programs in your area, or simply share Bio-Touch with family and friends anywhere! By sharing Bio-Touch with others, you’ll be making a significant contribution to the global community!
Help Support Bio-Touch! Become a member
With your membership you will:
- support the work of the International Foundation of Bio-Magnetics (IFBM), a non-profit 501 (c)(3) organization, as it shares Bio-Touch worldwide.
- keep up with the latest IFBM news and Bio-Touch testimonials through the “Just Touch News.”
- be a part of a growing network of friends of Bio-Touch.
- save money on select vitamins, nutritional supplements, water purification systems, salt lamps and books, available only to IFBM members.
Memberships and donations to IFBM are always tax deductible
- The class validates my feeling that “simple” is not stupid.Virginia Tilley
- My experience with this class was outstanding because i got to see everything in a different perspective about healing.Lizette Duarte
- Call me "Doubting Thomas", though my name is Mike. I thought Bio-Touch was just another flashy thing that my wife got interested in. But I was wrong! Bio-Touch has given me a powerful tool that I can teach patients to use for their healing and empowerment. It has also opened a whole new realm of my senses to use to help my patients.Mike Blanchard, MD
Yuba City, CA
- I thought that it was very interesting that anybody can do what you do as an expert. I also tried it out on my mom and she said it helped her a lot. I also think that you are very generous for not charging people who come in. I think that people like you can really change the earth. I think from now on when I have a headache, I am going to do what you taught me.Julina P.
Hohokam Elementary School Student, Tucson AZ
- I thank you for coming in my class and educating me. The things you taught me I’ll never forget. Ex: Last night I had a headache and I had my mother do the neck procedure and this morning I felt great. I will probably have my mother go there because she gets a lot of migraines.Josh D.
Hohokam Elementary School Student, Tucson, AZ
- I know it's helped me. but I don't know how to put it into words! When my Molly (my 7 year old daughter) starts to get a cold I just work on her, and it goes away and doesn't develop into a full-blown cold.Shari Bucky
- For me, it's meeting all the people that make up the Bio-Touch family that has made such a difference in my life. I am thankful for everything I received, every experience I had, and everyone I came in contact with, which got me to this point. I am in the NOW where I am much more aware.Horace Barnes
Staff & Recipient since 2007
- I'm thankful for the emotion of gratitude...just that wonderful surge that comes with thankfulness, is such a gift.Cheryl Hackett
Practitioner & Recipient since 2010