THIS PAGE HAS MOST OF THE ITEMS THAT A CERTIFIED PRACTITIONER WOULD NEED TO PRESENT BIO-TOUCH.
If you need anything else contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO RENEW YOUR 2 YEAR CERTIFICATION AND MEMBERSHIP CLICK HERE
Marketing yourself, your classes and events for Bio-Touch.
FOUNDATION 2024 BRANDING BIBLE FOR YOUR USE: DOWNLOAD HERE
MARKETING AND AFFILIATE PRICING: DOWNLOAD HERE
If you are interested in our Affiliate Program where, if you send someone to our site to purchase learning materials, you receive a gift of 30% or 40% Click Here to sign up
- Submit your event and class information to email@example.com. These will then be listed on the Bio-Touch Facebook, community and website pages.
- If you need information on how to teach a workshop or training all of the details are here.
- Submit your listings to your local online event calendars. These are typically found with the news stations and newspaper websites.
- Start a Meet Up group in your area. Sign up for your account and create a Meet Up here. What is MeetUp.com? https://www.meetup.com/about/
- Make sure you have accounts with Facebook, TikTok, Instagram and YouTube. Use those to follow all Foundation accounts. These are all good ways of reaching a wider base. We can help you get set up with any of these accounts and share with you how to use them.
- Make sure you share on the Bio-Touch Community Page. Become a voice for our group, sharing your experiences with the other group members as a CP. https://www.facebook.com/groups/594215377424436/
- Write blogs or create video vlogs that we can share through weekly emails and on Bio-Touch social media. This helps grow the community. You never know someone in California may have a cousin in New York looking for a practitioner. Locations are just for examples.
- Research local events that have opportunities for booth space.
YOU MAY NOW APPLY TO BE AN ENERGY HEALING PRACTITIONER – CERTIFIED (EHP-C)
AS AUTHORIZED BY THE NATIONAL CERTIFICATION CENTER OF ENERGY PRACTITIONERS
The steps to do that: Click Here
The following are reminders of what you learned in the Certification Program which are required for Energy Practitioner approval
1. Bio-Touch Ethics
2. Bio-Touch Standards of Practice
3. IFBM Staff Oath of Commitment
Newscast videos. There are two shows, each about 3 minutes.
KITV-4 News Honolulu, HI 11/15/93
KGUN-9 News Tucson, AZ 4/25/96
They may be old, but they are still telling the same story.
They are a perfect synopsis explaining Bio-Touch and how it is shared.
OTHER MEDIA SOURCES THAT YOU CAN USE OR SHARE
Teaching protocols and items needed for workshops & Practitioner Trainings: Click Here
LOGOS TO DOWNLOAD: Right click on the image you want, then SAVE IMAGE AS….to your computer
PICTURES TO DOWNLOAD: Right click on the image you want, then SAVE IMAGE AS….to your computer
WORKSHOP FLYER TEMPLATE….IF YOU WANT IT DESIGNED WITH YOUR INFORMATION EMAIL JULIE firstname.lastname@example.org