THIS PAGE HAS MOST OF THE ITEMS THAT A CERTIFIED PRACTITIONER WOULD NEED TO PRESENT BIO-TOUCH.
If you need anything else contact us: email@example.com
Marketing yourself, your classes and events for Bio-Touch.
FOUNDATION 2023 BRANDING BIBLE FOR YOUR USE: DOWNLOAD HERE
- Submit your event and class information to firstname.lastname@example.org. These will then be listed on the Bio-Touch Facebook, community and website pages.
- If you need information on how to teach a workshop or training all of the details are here.
- Submit your listings to your local online event calendars. These are typically found with the news stations and newspaper websites. WhoFish is a free online calendar resource.
- Start a MeetUp group in your area. Sign up for your account and create a MeetUp here. What is MeetUp.com? https://www.meetup.com/about/
- Make sure you have a Facebook account, twitter account, Instagram or have you heard of SnapChat? These are all good ways of reaching a wider base. I can help you get set up with any of these accounts and share with you how to use them.
- Make sure you share on the Bio-Touch Community Page. Become a voice for our group, sharing your experiences with the other group members as a CP. https://www.facebook.com/groups/594215377424436/
- Write blogs or create video vlogs that we can share through weekly emails and on Bio-Touch social media. This helps grow the community. You never know someone in California may have a cousin in New York looking for a practitioner. Locations are just for examples.
- Research local events that have opportunities for booth space.
If you are interested in our Affiliate Program where, if you send someone to our site to purchase learning materials, you receive a gift of 30% or 40% Click Here to sign up
Teaching protocols and items needed for workshops & Practitioner Trainings: Click Here
STRESS CYCLE RESEARCH CHART Click Here
Other Research data here
Newscast videos. There are two shows, each about 3 minutes.
KITV-4 News Honolulu, HI 11/15/93
KGUN-9 News Tucson, AZ 4/25/96
They may be old, but they are still telling the same story.
They are a perfect synopsis explaining Bio-Touch and how it is shared.
OTHER MEDIA SOURCES THAT YOU CAN USE OR SHARE
LOGOS TO DOWNLOAD: Right click on the image you want, then SAVE IMAGE AS….to your computer
PICTURES TO DOWNLOAD: Right click on the image you want, then SAVE IMAGE AS….to your computer
WORKSHOP FLYER TEMPLATE….IF YOU WANT IT DESIGNED WITH YOUR INFORMATION EMAIL JULIE email@example.com