PRACTITIONER TRAINING AGREEMENT FOR CERTIFIED PRACTITIONER
TO BE ELIGIBLE TO TEACH THE PRACTITIONER TRAINING, A CERTIFIED PRACTITIONER MUST FIRST APPLY AND SUBMIT 3 CASE STUDIES FROM STUDENTS AND RECIPIENTS, AS PER THE FOUNDATION APPROVED FORMS.
THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE AN ADDENDUM TO THE CERTIFIED PRACTITIONER AGREEMENT
As a Certified Practitioner, herein called CP, you are authorized to:
- Teach IFBM authorized Bio-Touch™ Practitioner Trainings, herein called class.
- Develop a personal page of your bio and activities on the com website.
- List news of your activities and classes in IFBM newsletter and on the shopping page of com.
IFBM may terminate the privileges of any CP who misrepresents Bio-Touch™, the image and purpose of IFBM, or their status in IFBM. Therefore please read and understand this agreement before signing.
CERTIFIED PRACTITIONER AS A TEACHER
A CP is considered to be an independent teacher. There is no employer/employee relationship, partnership or joint venture between IFBM and its CPs. CPs are responsible for paying local, state and federal taxes due on earnings from any work done in this capacity.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF A CERTIFIED PRACTITIONER:
1) Be a global representative of the Foundation.
2) Willing to step forward as being of service to humanity by teaching Bio-Touch.
3) Responsible to maintain communications with the Foundation. This allows IFBM to receive ideas and enhance the sharing of Bio-Touch™.
4) Must be a Member in the Foundation.
5) Must apply for continued authorization, every two years, by submitting three case studies from students.
6) Will not include other healing methods or philosophies while teaching Bio-Touch™.
7) Agrees to teach the technique only as it is written in the Bio-Touch™ manual and approved training materials.
AUTHORIZED INDEPENDENT PRACTITIONER TRAINING
1) CP must notify the Foundation of the date and location of all classes.
2) Any materials presented in a class must be approved by IFBM.
3) CP must give each participant the Bio-Touch™ training set. This must be purchased from the Foundation at a discounted price of $15, plus shipping, or purchased from an authorized foreign Publisher.
4) A $10 fee per class participant shall be payable to IFBM for appropriate certificate, membership and administrative costs.
5) CP is required to hand out and have all class participants sign an IFBM approved Registration Form, of which copies shall be sent to the Foundation within three (3) days after class. They may be sent electronically.
6) CP shall make known to participants that they are participating in an Independent Practitioner Training, are Members in the Foundation, shall be recognized by the Foundation as a “Practitioner” and may pursue Certification within IFBM.
7) After receiving the appropriate paperwork from the CP, IFBM will send out Certificates (usually as an attachment to an email) within seven days to all participants who completed the training. Certificate will have digital signature of CP. They will also be entered into the email database and receive their free training ebook.
ADVERTISING, PRESENTATION AND COPYRIGHT
CPs are encouraged to present and promote their business and training, however, certain rules must be carefully followed in order to guarantee ethical marketing practices and maintain integrity. Violations of these guidelines jeopardize the efforts of all Certified Practitioners, IFBM’s image and the sincere trust by the community in the benefits of IFBM programs. Violation of advertising policy by a Certified Practitioner will result in the termination of certification.
Any publicity utilizing your title as “Certified Practitioner,” the IFBM logo, literature and trademarks which includes, Bio-Touch™, and Just Touch™, and all translations of IFBM materials, must be created or approved by IFBM. Publicity includes, but is not limited to: business cards, advertisements, flyers, telephone directory listings, news releases, brochures, websites, etc. in any and all languages.
All IFBM educational and presentation materials, including the instructional manual, video, and brochure are copyrighted © and are therefore protected under International Copyright Law. These materials may only be purchased from IFBM and may not be reproduced for sale or distribution by anyone without express written agreement from IFBM.
Other teaching materials, including the book, Bio-Touch: Healing With The Power In Our Fingertips, pocket manual and poster are available at a discounted rate. (Contact the foundation for prices).
My signature constitutes acceptance of all conditions of this Instructor Agreement.