After a woman gives birth, her body begins to recover and adjust to no longer being pregnant. The first few weeks after delivery are called the postpartum period— when she needs special postpartum care.
First, she was pregnant, then she delivered a baby, she may now be nursing, and she is definitely exhausted. She may feel overwhelmed by so many changes.
She may experience a wide range of postpartum problems, some more serious than others, and each with its own symptoms. Some of the more common problems include:
- Postpartum infections including uterine, bladder or kidney infections
- Excessive bleeding after delivery
- Pain in the perineal area
- Vaginal discharge
- Breast issues, such as swelling, infection, and clogged ducts
- Stretch marks
- Hemorrhoids and constipation
- Urinary or fecal incontinence
- Hair loss
- Discomfort during sex
- Difficulty regaining pre-pregnancy shape
- Sleep issues and fatigue
Bio-Touch has been shown to help with postpartum care. While not a substitute for standard medical treatments, Bio-Touch is an effective complement to medical protocols. Family members and friends can learn to help each other feel better using Bio-Touch, without being concerned about negative side effects.