MOST TAP WATER HAS MANY CHEMICALS INCLUDING THE FOLOWING:
Chemicals for purifying the water, ground pollutants and lead from old pipes.
FLOURIDE: The principal source of fluoride is a poisonous chemical sodium fluoride, which has long been a principle ingredient of rat poison. Sodium fluoride is a byproduct of Aluminum manufacturing. In addition Fluoride was used in pesticides until Dept. of Agriculture banned its use because it was too dangerous.
CHLORINE: We refer you t the book: “Coronaries, Cholesterol, and Chlorine.” This publication shows the possible correlation between chlorine being added to the water system and the high incidence of coronary and cholesterol problems. There is also much documented information about how chlorine originally found it way to the water supply and it discusses some of its other bad effects.
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE WAYS TO SOLVE THE PROBLEMS OF BAD WATER?
1. Boil your water
2. Bottled water: Expensive. No expiration date legally has to be put on the bottles. It doesn’t have to pass rigid testing. Often no better than tap water.
3. Charcoal Filters: Removes particles and odors but not chemicals.
4. Distillation: Removes all minerals even those that are essential to good health.
Many chemicals are vaporized thus the chemicals are not removed. Uses electricity to operate and takes about 6 hours for one gallon of water to purify.
5. Reverse osmosis: Removes all minerals including those essential to health.
Expensive to operate. Does not remove all bacteria or chlorine. Wastes water: 3-6 gallons of water to make 1 gallon of water.
Not as effective in removing volatile organic chemicals.
6. Carbon Block Filters: Considered to be the most effective method for removing chlorine, asbestos, lead, etc. THIS IS WHAT WE SELL.
Does not waste water,
Does not use electricity
Does not remove important trace minerals.
Showing all 4 results