IFBM Staff Member Oath of Commitment
As a Bio-Touch staff member, I acknowledge that I am a global representative for the unique gift of Bio-Touch and will exemplify the golden rule of Love thy Neighbor. I pledge to contribute my talents and resources to the continuing efforts of IFBM’s Mission in the world and Vision for the world. I further pledge to dedicate myself to the growth of self awareness while honoring the same for others. I am aware that my service as a staff member carries certain responsibilities expected of me.
By signing this oath I understand that:
- I will honor all recipients and staff members with respect and encouragement.
- I will not discuss any other philosophies, belief systems or healing techniques in the presence of a recipient.
- I will not diagnose, advise or prescribe during a session.
- If conflict arises, I will address that person with compassion and understanding.
- If I feel threatened or unsafe at any time I can end a session.
- I will be open to corrections from other staff members if I do not touch points as described in the Bio-Touch manual.
- As a staff member I will maintain my membership with IFBM.
- I will attend all staff meetings unless prior arrangements have been made with a co- director.
- I will attend one day of a Certified Practitioner training once a year.
- I will open and close the center using the procedures which have been outlined for staff members.
- I will arrive at the center 15 minutes before the beginning of my shift and stay for the duration of my commitment.
- If for any reason I am unable to work my shift, I am responsible for finding a replacement.
- Once a year I will be required to have a point and wording check with a co-director.
- I give IFBM permission to use any photos of me at Foundation events in the marketing of Bio-Touch to the public.
Signed this _____ day of __________________ 20____